This interface helps you build a 1-click pin interface for selected content - an article, image or a video. Fill in the fields below as described, and the widget builder will present you with:
- HTML embed code to add to a page,
- a working preview of the actual button generated.
What do you need to do to get the code and the button?
1. In the URL field paste the address of the page you want to pin from.
2. The Image field must contain the exact URL of the image you want to pin.
3. The Title field is reserved for the pin title.
4. Description holds the additional information you want to display in the pin detail page.
5. (Optional) When set on this will display how many times the generated button has been used.
After you've filled in these details click the Build It button. The code will be displayed, and a preview of the button will be displayed below.
This tool will generate an embeddable button, that will take the visitor that clicked it directly to a user's profile.
How to generate the button:
- paste the link to the profile page of a particular user in the top field,
- type in the user's first and last name in the bottom field,
- click Build it!
The system will display the HTML code you need to embed to display the button, and a working preview of the button itself.
If you want to embed a pin into your website - this tool will help you get the HTML code for it.
Simply copy the pin URL, paste it in the respective field and click the Build It! button to see the HTML embed code and the embedded pin preview below.
If you want to embed a user profile into a site - simply paste the URL of your profile's page in the User URL field and click the Build It! button. Pintastic will display the HTML code and a preview panel with the avatar, names, number of pins and followers, and previews of the last 8 posts (items, products), created by the user.
The Wishlist Widget generates a code for embedding wishlists in third party websites. Paste the wishlist URL in the field, click the Build It! button to instantly receive the HTML code for embedding and see a preview of the wishlist itself.